Wednesday 23 February 2022

Do we all have that corner in our house

 Well actually if I am completely honest it is more like which corner is not like it. 

The issue is too much stuff for a small bungalow and do something really has to change. I am so fed up with living like it and the only one who is likely to make a difference is me. 

Dh has stuff in all rooms that does not get used but none of it is likely to go so on that basis I have to work on mine alone and see whether I can make a difference to the overall picture.

The first area to tackle is the catch all corner in the kitchen which currently seems to hold all of the plastic tubs I own.

Picture showing the before 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally found someone to help

 It has been months of searching if not years to get someone to cut some of our trees back but then they just knocked on our door.  Whilst I...