Wednesday 21 September 2022

New planner

 I love getting a new planner although a bit like this blog I always start with great intentions and then run out of steam and don’t use it as I should.

After taking the plunge halfway through the year and trying a planner from Christianplanner.com I had to then preorder one for 2023. 

The order was sent on the 9th from America and arrived on the 14th I struggle to get service like that from the Uk.

The quality and service from this company has been amazing and I have  already started to prepare it for use by adding month tabs and my name to the front.



When do you start thinking about next year ?

Are you a planner or do you do it as it comes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally found someone to help

 It has been months of searching if not years to get someone to cut some of our trees back but then they just knocked on our door.  Whilst I...