Monday 2 January 2023

Summer house needs a new roof

 So about a year ago the felt came off the summer house. I covered it with a tarp as a makeshift mend and over the last few weeks it has been torn to shreds so I am about to start another makeshift mend of yet another tarp as I don’t have the time or skill to do anything different.


First I have to remove the nettles and brambles.

.


This is how it looked a few days ago.




Now with a new covering.


I also took a picture of the moon.



I read the meters today and sent off to Eon. Upon reading the electric one it said this seems high. Not sure what that is about but we will see when the bills come. I wouldn’t be surprised if it is there way of us to have a smart meter.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally found someone to help

 It has been months of searching if not years to get someone to cut some of our trees back but then they just knocked on our door.  Whilst I...