Friday 26 August 2022

Make it last longer

 







I found the picture below whilst searching for something on Pinterest. It has not copied well but you can get the idea. 

In the sorting this week I went through the fridge not to see what was out of date but to throw away anything that had gone off.

These are very different things.but that is not what the world would have us believe. I don’t look at the use by dates but I do look at what the food looks like and smells like.

Our house  is cluttered by us not throwing things away as they might be useful and whilst I want to clear some of it, I am not throwing out things for the sake of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally found someone to help

 It has been months of searching if not years to get someone to cut some of our trees back but then they just knocked on our door.  Whilst I...